วันจันทร์ที่ 21 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

Money Mantra

Mantras are a powerful way to generate the focus and energy necessary to create something in your life. Today I would like to share with you a mantra that I have used to generate money for myself.

Mantras should be short and sweet - one word or a simple phrase. This is a generic mantra to increase the flow of money into your life. You may repeat this in your mind when you are doing mundane tasks such as driving or cleaning, or speak it aloud for even stronger effect.

Remember that self-created mantras are more powerful, so feel free to deviate or alter this in any way that pleases you. What I use is this:

Money flows easily and effortlessly to me.

When I speak this, it seems to flow from the end right back into the beginning. A self-perpetuating mantra is ideal, because you can think or speak it for awhile, and then set it on auto-pilot. Focus conscious energy on it for awhile, and then set it as a background. This engages both your conscious and unconscious mind, and has powerful effects.

As I speak that, if I feel the urge to change it, I do. If I am alone in the car, I may feel the need to get louder, or softer, or accent certain words. I may begin to speak a circular stream that all rotates around the central mantra. For example:

Money flows easily and effortlessly to me. Large sums of money flow to me with ease. Now, money is flowing to me, even as I speak. Money flows to me easily. More money flows in than ever flows out. I have more than I need, and I give when I want to. I have freedom of time and energy to do the things I want because money flows to me easily and effortlessly. Now, money is flowing to me even as I speak.

And then round back into the first. This is all improvised, as I feel it flowing through me. If you feel an urge to improvise, do!

It is a good idea to mix static mantras with dynamic ones. The static mantras lock the logical mind (left-brain) into place and focus your mind and energy on your goal, generating a large amount of energy around it. This sets your goal into your subconscious mind, which is the same as planting seeds in a garden. The more you ingrain your mantra, the greater its effect will be. A dynamic mantra, as in my second example, engages your creative mind (right-brain) and may stir your emotion as you really get into it. The emotion in effect lends exponentially greater power to your mantra, and causes your goal or creation to manifest more quickly.

As always, you must be patient as you first begin these types of magick. As with spells and rituals, assume patience and assuredness that your efforts will yield your desired results. The beauty of a mantra, more so than a spell or ritual, is that you can do them anytime, anywhere, as often as you think to. Spells and rituals require a little more investment of time and energy, but mantras can be used for magick during parts of your daily life when you don't have time for visualization or rituals. You can do mantras at home, in the bath, in the yard, in the car, while eating dinner, at work, in meetings, while waiting in line... Just about anywhere that you have the freedom of thought.



jonpeeoh (http://www.jonpeeoh.com) is a new web community devoted to raising consciousness, magick, and teaching others to take control of their powers as creators of their own reality.

Visit : best 10 table saw acne

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: